Sunday, September 16, 2007

short and sweet

Okay – So I don’t really know how to start this without sounding like an awkward online dating ad. With that said, I guess I should just jump in, making the first blog short and sweet. If you read the bio, you know that my name is Erin and I’m a junior at Beloit. This past summer I worked for a nonprofit group that works for working families rights in Des Moines, Iowa. It was an incredibly awesome opportunity, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to get back to Beloit. This year will undoubtedly be different then my first two here. Friends are abroad, classes seem more important, and you start to realize that you are already half done with school. Scary. In that sense, falling back into the swing of things has been a little bit harder than I was expecting. Four weeks in and I finally feel like I have a handle of things. With that in mind, I am looking forward into letting you all know about the many adventures to come.

No comments: